- Glove recommended for polluting handling with high mechanical and chemical risks.
- Recommended for pharmaceutical and electronics industries, chemical and medical research.
- High flexibility, dexterity and tactility.
- Excellent chemical resistance to mineral and organic acids, alcohols, oils, lubricants and hydrocarbons.
- Operating temperature range：-30ºC to +50ºC.
- Dipped in 100% neoprene.
- PLC automated control system.
- Interlocks on inlet/outlet doors.
- Inlet/outlet HEPA filters.
- All the design and manufacture are qualified PIC/S cGMP standard and FDA requirement.