FunctionThe sterilizer is commonly located between the washing room and sterilization room. The extermination of germs and micro-organisms can be achieved when the object for sterilizing is in the contained sterilization room with an essential high temperature and sufficient time; and therefore safer and more reliable products or instruments can be obtained.
- Oil Hydraulic Door：the door clamping device uses an oil hydraulic cylinder to drive clamp for easier and contained operation.
- Steam Piping：steam piping fitting is made of sanitary pipe.The steam passes through one micro pre-filter 1μm
- Even Steam Distribution：by vacuum pump and entrance of steam into sterilization room during sterilization to achieve ±1 sterilization temperature.
- Fully Automatic Control：Adopt PLC control system, when the conditions have been set, the process will be controlled automatically.
- Temperature Recorder：records the temperature progress distribution completely and record pressure changes throughout whole sterilization process.
- Inspection Hole：validation testing holes are available for inspection.
- Computerized Operation：the computer can calculate the FO figure and shows that there is no more than one germ alive in one million of sterilized objects.
- Three Functions In One：integrated sterilization, cooling and leakage test to save time, energy, space and labor.
- Provide complete original record of sensors and calibration of all instruments.
(W x L x H)
(W x L x H)
|Steam Consump-tion (kg/hr)||Vacuum Pump(HP)||Weight(kg)|